The contest is for children ages 6-12. Your parent or guardian must read and agree to these terms before you submit your drawing and entry form information to Airtime Watertime® (abbreviated to ATWT). (Click HERE to DOWNLOAD and PRINT rules for your records.)
- The material that you create for submission to ATWT may use the ATWT logo. “ATWT” is a registered trademark of Airtime Watertime, Inc.® and ATWT owns the rights to the ATWT name and logo. You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You do not acquire any rights to the ATWT name and/or logo by our providing them to you for use in any submitted materials.
- Your right to use the ATWT name and/or logo is restricted to this single use. If you wish to use the ATWT name and/or logo on other items or in other way, please contact us at www.airtimewatertime.com/contact-airtime-watertime
- ATWT reserves the right to withdraw permission for you to use the ATWT name and/or logo at any time.
- Entrants must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. ATWT will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. ATWT is not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received by ATWT for any reason.
- All winners will be notified by the form/method of contact they provided to ATWT when they initially entered the contest. If the winner does not respond to the notification within: a) five (5) business days for contests entered via a form, email or mail, b) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via social media, c) twenty four (24) hours for contests entered via text messaging, another winner will be chosen. Failure to respond within the time frames listed above shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
- Only one entry per person will be considered for contest entry.
- All drawings or information (collectively and severally called “Materials”) that you submit to ATWT shall become the sole and exclusive property of ATWT, and ATWT shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
- ATWT may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to you of any kind.
- By submitting Materials to ATWT, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to ATWT free and clear of any claims or encumbrances. All entries must be the entrant's original, unpublished, and previously unproduced work. If ATWT is notified that any element of an entrant's entry infringes upon the rights of another person, the entry will be disqualified from the contest.
- You acknowledge and agree that ATWT shall have no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials that you submit.
- You acknowledge and agree that ATWT may make Materials that you submit available for public viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with Materials that you submit to ATWT. By submitting Materials to ATWT, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold ATWT and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature that arise in connection with ATWT’s use of the Materials submitted to ATWT and used in any manner in ATWT’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither ATWT nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a prize.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, ATWT in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Contests are null and void in any jurisdiction where they are prohibited by law.
- ATWT reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
- ATWT reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering a contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to the contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the contest.
- ATWT reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant for ATWT to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) if the entrant is a winner to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by ATWT, unless prohibited by law.
- ATWT reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.